রবিবার, ২৯ এপ্রিল, ২০১২

Bubba Watson hits spectator with hooked drive

AVONDALE, La. (AP) ? Masters champion Bubba Watson has struck one of his fans in the head with a hooked drive.

Watson's tee shot on the second hole during Friday's second round of the Zurich Classic drew blood from the back of Radd Leonard's head.

Leonard, who was reached quickly by medics, says he's fine and found it incredible that he was hit by the player he came to see. The 52-year-old motorcycle shop owner from Baton Rouge also was glad he was able to help Watson back into the fairway, where the ball landed after striking him.

Leonard declined to go to first aid and remained on the course with his blood-stained shirt and a white wrap around his head.

"I saw it coming and it looked like it was hooking right at me. I wanted to see that big hook, you know, and I got to see it. I turned and ducked and it still hit me. ... It gave him a good bounce, anyway."

"I'll be all right. ... As long as I didn't black out, I figured everything was OK."

Watson walked over to Leonard, shook his hand and gave him a signed golf glove.

Associated Press

noreaster noreaster steve miller band kara dioguardi

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন